Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hi all-
How many folks are packing today? I'm at the phase where I am thinking about the extras- what books to take, and for me what little knitting project to take to occupy those bus and airline hours. My book is "A Fine Balance"- a novel set in the1970's in India. I'm hoping that rather than taking two novels, that some of us might swap books with one another as we finish them. As for my knitting project- the debate is between a hat I already know how to make, or one that will challenge my knitting instructions reading skills. Any intermediate or above knitters who might be able to help with instruction translations/ actual skills?
Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday.
Beth

1 comment:

  1. There are Buddhist book stores in Majnu Katilla if you like that sort of reading. Or otherwise there are other places to buy books here. They average between 90 and 200 rs.

    ReplyDelete