Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello friends and family (from Betta)

I thought I'd put a few words here in case you're trying to figure out the best way to use this Blog. So, you've discovered that the way to read something from me is to click on Betta from the menu.

Since I won't post daily, and if you want to learn more than what I have to say, maybe about the itinerary, places we're staying, etc. there are other ways to get to that. Try looking at Travel Information or Resources, or any one of the names of my fellow travels. Pema, Scott and Pam are our guides and have promised to diligently keep our family and friends up to date even when I'm not.

But I will do my best and truly appreciate that you're interested. I'm no doubt missing you as you read this. If you want to get in touch with me, I will occasionally look at my email at bettahoy@charter.net

Love,
Betta

No comments:

Post a Comment