Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FM Radio for Lectures in Dharamsala

Hello
My ipod nano 5th gen has a built in FM tuner. I am able to listen to FM stations here in the U.S.

I am assuming that this would be fine to use as the FM radio to listen to the English translation of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Just wondering if any of you out there are techies and can advise me on this one way or another. My husband has said that there should be no difference between the fm tuner in my ipod nano and the fm tuner in a regular radio. This makes sense to me but I am curious if any of you have used a nano to get fm stations in India or other places outside the U.S.

Other than this I am packed and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing you all on Fri in Madison or on Sat. in Dehli. Have a peaceful and joyful holiday.

Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Bruce and I are brings MP3 players with FM tuners as well. FM signals are a frequency band- physics rules the day... our FM players should be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, All!

    Chris F. just emailed that she found a great little FM radio at Walgreen's for $12.00 bucks! Not bad!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete