Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tibetan Doctor

Should you wish to see a Tibetan Doctor in Delhi, this is what I wrote the last time I went there. In my experience Tibetan Medicine is usually gentle and typically addresses issues which are not well-addressed by Western Medicine, including kidney stones, mental imbalances and the common cold. Typically taken 2-3 times a day, it comes in the form of small pills comprised of rolled herbs and other substances. Chew or crush pills and take with hot water.
____

We met the loveliest Tibetan doctor in Manjukatilla. Or however you spell it. His name is Dr. Nyima Tsering Lhunkhang (e-mail dor_la@yahoo.com). I will have to tell the story later, but suffice it to say he appeared as the most gentle and caring doctor I have ever met.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Did you benefit from his treatment ? I am planning to visit him for a serious medical problem I am facing. Please give me a review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Did you benefit from his treatment ? I am planning to visit him for a serious medical problem I am facing. Please give me a review.

    ReplyDelete