Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Location of departure and return

Hi Everyone, I'm new to blogging and I hope I haven't missed another conversation about our place of departure from Madison on the bus to O'Hare, and then later our return to Madison. I like it being at Mound Street Yoga Center, as (1) it's in a well-lit area, (2) we can wait inside the studio for the bus on our way out of town, and the studio is available on our return while waiting for cabs or family/friends to pick us up on our trip back, which is important, as we'll be returning at midnight, (3) it's close to main traffic areas in case there's a snow storm, and (4) with the grassy areas and sidewalks, there's adequate space for people and luggage. If we have to walk a block or two from a car or cab, maybe we can think of it as good practice for India! Ha! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetheart. All is well here. I read the blogs of others that you are there safely.

    ReplyDelete